Thursday, July 1, 2010

Videos Good God!

Well I have this problem with uploading vids to Fb instead of the blog so I think I need to change that up a good bit..So heres all the recent Fb vids I've posted now on the blog at one time..They are music videos so enjoy.

Janelle ft B.o.b and Lupe
Not a fan of the song but Bobby Ray killed it...Lupe ehhhh


Big Boi ft Vonnegut
(their signed on his label and one of the singers the guy in the fitted has a mixtape
"always sunny in Marrietta-Kyle Lucas look it up)


My brother and his friends(my brother on the hook..at first I didnt like it but then it got to me I like it.)


Gilbere Forte - Black Chukkas (feat. Raak)
This song is so catchy I like it and it kinda makes me want some chukkas.Nice Visual


New Cudi ft Kanye
Sound like taht ol school 2000s Mtv rock


BTS:Ricky Rozay, Spitta and Khalifa on that super high remix video..If you havent heard it download it now!


thats all folks

-Mikey B

No comments: